Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter Surprise

It looks like the Easter Bunny has paid a visit...


Tuuli: Look! The Easter Bunny brought us chocolate though we did not do any house cleaning!

Haitula: I think I see something moving there...


Pyry: Hey there is a little chocolate pixie among the eggs!


Tuuli: Oh, he looks so sweet...

Pyry: He has cool wings. Like a bat. Are you a vampire, too?


Chocolate pixie: There was a huge collection of chocolate figures, bunnies and eggs and whatever. And then a near-sighted vampire came along and thought they were real, and bit me. He choked on the chocolate, and I turned into a chocolate vampire... Well, I don't like biting people, but I like biting chocolate very much.

Naks: Do you have a name?

Chocolate vampire: No...

Niks: Would you like to be called Sugar Plum? Or Sweetie Pie?

Chocolate vampire: NO !!!!!!!!!

Haitula: Well, you can pick your own name, but if you can't settle on anything, we'll give you some nice sweet name...

Chocolate vampire: I DON'T WANT A SWEET NAME!!!

Tuuli: But you look so sweet...

Chocolate Vampire: Noooooooooooooooooo!

Niks: We may have a problem here....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, such sweetness! He's delightful!