Saturday, October 25, 2008

Egghead Day

Egghead is playing alone with her rattle...


Egghead (thinking): I am bored...

Never fear when Niks and Naks are near!

Niks: We have heard that Fomalhaut has been teaching you old Beatles songs

Naks: Care to join our band?


Hmmm... Some band: a drum, a rattle and a saw!

Egghead (singing): I am the eggman!

Naks (singing): You are the eggman!

Niks (singing): I am the walrus!


But suddenly an unexpected person arrives...

Humpty Dumpty: Incorrect, my children, I am the eggman!

Niks: OK, find a musical instrument then and join the band.



Humpty (singing): I am the eggman!

Egghead (singing) You are the eggman!

Niks (singing): I am the walrus!

Naks (singing): You are the egghead!


But it seems that not everyone is delighted by the music:

Deimos: You are murdering the song!

Fomalhaut: I regret I ever taught it to you!

Deimos: Stop immediately before the Beatles turn around in their graves - except those who are still alive, of course...



Egghead: What will you give us if we stop?

Niks: Can we ride your motorcycle?

Deimos: You are too small, you can't ride a motorcycle!

Humpty: I am an excellent driver!



Deimos: OK, but you need to find helmets first.

Humpty: No problem, I have some eggshells that make excellent crash helmets.


And off they go. I sure hope they drive carefully. Eggshells don't appear to be the most suitable motorcycle helmets, and all the king's horses and all the king's men can't put Humpty Dumpty together again if they crash...

Wroooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm!

Egghead, Niks & Naks: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...


I don't think Egghead is bored any more...

Egghead: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sisko, I always sooooo thoroughly enjoy your stories...you are a great story teller, and your kids are brilliant fun!
Love Sharon in Spainxx