Saturday, November 01, 2008

Yellow

Egghead has found some yellow stuff...


Egghead: Everything that is yellow is mine...



Sampo: Picachu and the hat are mine! Give them back!

Egghead: Everything that is yellow is mine!



Sampo: Gimme!

Egghead: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!



Deimos: What is going on? Did someone see a ghost? Or a demon?

Sampo: Eggie has taken my hat and my picachu!



Egghead: Everything that is yellow is mine!

Deimos: Well, not quite... OK, will you give up Sampo's things if I bring you a surprise?



Egghead: A yellow surprise?



Deimos: OK, a yellow surprise.



Egghead: But it's better be good. I won't give up picachu until I see the surprise!

Sampo: Not fair...


Deimos comes back and seems to have something yellow behind his back...

Egghead: Show me! Show me my surprise!



Egghead: Yesssssss! A yellow spidey!



Egghead (singing): Itsy bitsy spider....



Sampo: She owns everything that is yellow. Bah! Humbug!



Egghead: But I do own everything that is yellow and glows in the dark!

No comments: