Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Zumikloxians: Introduction

The Zumiklozians: zzzp grzyp zyyhxbp fkdfhfh sfuehuhje cjashfjddk djfjfa zzzzoddmnkcdddsjfkdj

Outsider: Excuse me. I think I must do the introduction. I don't think you can understand what the Zumikloxians are saying.

Here they are all in a group picture.

From left to right: Zeon, Zyp, Zoid, Zibob and Zap

They came here because their home planet, Zumiklox, ran out of Honey Puffs. But they are here illegally and therefore they are included in Honey Monster's secret files:


They are hiding in my place either because the Honey Monster can't find them here or because Mikko is feeding them cereal and Nalle is giving them honey.

They came here in a small scout ship through a worm hole that connects Zumiklox with Earth. Unfortunately the worm hole is so small that only a small scout ship could come through. I'm not sure if the Zumikloxians are not going back home because they cannot fit enough honey cereal into their tiny scout ship or because they like it here.

As the worm hole is so small, the Zumikloxians cannot help Umbriel to get back to Zumiklox either. And besides I think Umbriel does not want to leave.

It seems that all kinds of odd characters gather here. And nobody wants to leave. I wonder if they all are hiding from the Honey Monster or if they just like to raid my refridgerator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They came here because their home planet, Zumiklox, ran out of Honey Puffs.

I think I feel off my chair laughing!