Saturday, July 21, 2007

Old Stories - Haitula And the Hat

Haitula has found a strange looking hat...


Haitula: I wonder whose hat that is...



Haitula: There seems to be something inside...




Haitula: A rabbit!



Haitula: And another!



Haitula: They keep getting smaller!

Haitula: Curiouser and curiouser... I wonder if this is a magician's hat.


The Mad Hatter arrives. He seems to have something to say about the hat...
Haitula: Is this your hat?

The Mad Hatter: It isn't mine.

Haitula: But how then...

The Mad Hatter: I keep them to sell. I've none of my own. I'm a hatter.

As the Mad Hatter leaves, Alice arrives.

Alice: Excuse me. Have you seen a white rabbit? ...Oh, there he is, and all his cousins, too!

Alice leaves with the rabbits. Haitula is starting to feel confused.
Haitula: Oh my, my head is spinning...

Haitula wakes up.
Haitula: Oh, gee, Kurre, it was only a dream! But what a curious dream it was.

No comments: