Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stealing Cattle Luck?

The time between Good Friday and Easter Sunday is a time when dark forces are loose. The night between Good Friday and Saturday is especially bad, witches are supposed to try to steal cattle luck by stealing hair or pieces of skin from animals.

So this is not a good time for the littlest vampire to be missing. It is little wonder that Algol is worried. (I am not even trying to question where Deimos and Fomalhaut have been, they are old enough to take care of themselves - even if Deimos seems to be afraid of everything.)



Algol: Was Rastaban not with you? I can't find him anywhere!

Deimos: No, we have not seen him last night. He must be out on his own.

Fomalhaut: That's not good, he is too small for that...



Deimos: There Rastaban is!

Fomalhaut: He appears to be hiding something...



Deimos: What have you got? Let me see...

Rastaban: Nooooooooooooooooo!


But Deimos is bigger and stronger and he soon makes Rastaban drop what he is holding...

Deimos: What is this? Dragon scales!



Rastaban: I was just trying to follow the tradition and steal some cattle luck...



Deimos: Cattle luck for dragons? But you don't even have a dragon!

Rastaban: I do have a dragon, but he is missing. Can I keep the scales anyway?



Deimos: Of course, I don't think you can go and glue them back on the dragon. But be careful. Dragon scales can contain powerful magic.



Rastaban: I just hope they contain enough magic to help me to find my dragon...



Algol: I'll help you. We'll find your dragon.

No comments: