Saturday, May 22, 2010

Masher Attack


Deimos: What are you doing with the potato masher?

Thuban: I am practicing my magic. I have managed to make the masher fly.

Deimos: Really?



Thuban: See for yourself!

Deimos: Cool! Let's scare Algol and Rastaban!


Algol is showing his archeological finds to Rastaban.

Algol: These are artifacts from ancient troll culture...



Algol: What is that???

Rastaban: It appears to be an evil potato smasher...



Rastaban: Stay off!

Algol: Help! Spark! Where is my body guard when he is needed!



Hikaru: I'm right here. Have no fear... I'm protecting you from all evil spirits. Including potato smashers gone berserk.


Hikaru captures the evil masher with his ninja scythe.

Rastaban: I'll bite him to make sure he is dead...



Deimos: Don't bite the masher!



Deimos: If you turn the potato masher into a vampire, it will eat all the potatoes instead of mashing them. And then we'll never get mashed potatoes for lunch.

Thuban: I'll just remove my magic, and the masher will be harmless to everyone - except the potatoes, of course.



Outsider: What are you doing with my potato masher? You are not supposed to play with kitchen utensils. Give it back immediately! - Or you will never get mashed potatoes for lunch...



Deimos: Well, so much for the fun with the potato masher...



Deimos: Mashed potatoes taste better than mashed vampires anyway...



Rastaban: Mashed potatoes with fly kebabs... mmmmmmmm.....

No comments: