Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Princess And Trolls

Aniara has got a new snowflake skirt and a sky blue mohair top. But the girl is not quite satisfied...


Aniara: I wish I had something for my hair...

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it...

Naks: I have a several extra frog hair clips. I think these blue ones would look nice with your dress.
Aniara: Thank you so much, they look lovely!


Aniara: Naks, I think your hair needs brushing, too
Naks: I wish you had some toys so you would not need to bother innocent trolls. Troll hair does not need to be brushed, you know.

Help is near! Niks arrives with a cartload of toys.

Niks: I think you could use some toys. And the Moomin family has been badly neglected. They need someone to play with them.


Aniara: Thank you, Niks! These are so cute.
Naks: I think Niks's hair needs some brushing, too...
Niks: Leave me alone or I'll sic Little Myy on you!

A princess with frogs in her hair

Aniara: These are pretty, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how you still have the enormous cute factor with girls when you mostly play with boys! lol. That last photo with the frogs in her hair makes me just swoon with little girl delight! Nothing gets cuter than that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know there were moomin figurines! I love the moomins! Where did you get them? Probably only in Finland ...sigh...

Outsider said...

Carrie, I found the Moomins in a local toy store. I have no idea if they are sold elsewhere.