Sunday, May 31, 2009

Algol goes out for the first time

It is a very warm day today, too. Algol reminded that he has never ever been outside, so it must be his turn today.


Algol and tar flowers

Algol: I'll pick that one and take a closer look...



Algol: It does not look very tarry to me...



Algol: Here's a nice mossy spot, a soft resting place.


On the beach

Algol: I think I can go and swim a little...



Algol: Hey, this water is icy cold. I'm not going to swim here!



Algol: Here's a little moss covered tree stump. Just suitable for a little one like me to sit on.



Algol: This rock has been split into two...



Algol: ... and a secret passageway underground has been created...



Algol: I wonder if there are lots of trolls and ghouls and ogres in there... I'm not going there alone!

Outsider: Well, I'm too big to fit in.

Algol: Well.... I guess we must go home then...

No comments: