Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pilvi and forest flowers

Today is a beautiful, warm day and Pilvi declared that it is her turn to go out and look for pretty flowers.

Apple blossoms



Dandelions are still blooming, but coltsfoots have gone to puffballs.



Coltsfoot puffball



Strawberry field



Strawberry flowers



Most dandelions are still in full bloom...



...but Pilvi has found an early puffball...



Blow it!

Pilvi: Can I blow the seeds all the way over the Atlantic?



Pilvi: Pooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffff....



Pilvi: All gone...



Pilvi: I wonder where they went...


Pilvi and mountain ash flowers



Veronicas



Veronicas



Lily of the valley - but just buds, no flowers yet...



Forget-me-nots



Now, what is this...

Pilvi: I think I'll take this loose branch home. Maybe Fomalhaut and the trolls can use it in their toad garden project...


And last just a general view to show how green the forest now is.

No comments: