Monday, March 22, 2010

Seed


Eggie: ALgol, get your gear ready. It is time to sow the Easter grass.



Rastaban: Grass is boring, let's sow some dragon teeth!



Thuban: Stop! You can't do that! Do you know what you get if you sow dragon teeth?

Rastaban: No. More dragon teeth?

Thuban: No, you get armed warriors! You would not want that! Give me the teeth.

Eggie: I think it's better to stick to the grass seed. Algol, get to work.



Algol: I have always to do all the work... Maybe I should sneak in one dragon tooth and grow me a ninja body guard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, garden! My dolls got out to work on one the other day, too.

Yep, Thuban's right. You do get armed warriors. And then they start attacking each other, and there'd be too much of a mess to clean up. One might be okay, Algol, but they're a little stupid, I think. Didn't they think the others were throwing rocks at them, when it was, em, some other guy? And that's why they killed each other. So, I dunno about that.

great blog, I always enjoy reading it.

puppyluv